With anticipated rain, the dam release was increased to a whopping 3000 CFS last night, and is scheduled to remain at 3000 CFS until 11:59 PM tonight. At the time of this posting, no further information has been published by SafeWaters to indicate any update or forecast for the release.
Should the scheduled flow remain at 2,000 CFS or greater, DSR will remain closed to fishing, but we will maintain office hours between the hours of 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM.
Should the scheduled dam release drop below 2000 CFS, DSR will re-open for fishing, and operate on normal business hours.
39° / Clouds
3120 CFS Pineville Gauge
3000 CFS Dam Release